What you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa is an online travel authorization made for folks that like to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This system accelerates the application procedure to acquire new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You can have this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru a web application. This great new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements that the tourists need to bear in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several kinds of visas, so you have to find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to request for an online visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure you get a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you obtain the online visa you should print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to select its type. Based on how you planned your vacation, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply online for all of the vacationers, but each of them must complete and also sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa
In the event you made a decision to take a number of trips to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you need to apply for it beforehand. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back anytime needed.